Previous years' studies
OG21 conducts every year studies on topics of particular strategic interest for the Norwegian petroleum sector. Previous years' studies are available here.
Low-emission technologies to meet 2030 climate goals:
The new OG21-strategy (2021):
- The new OG21 strategy in English: A new chapter.
- Executive summary in Norwegian: Neste kapittel.
- Grunnlagsrapport from Rystad Energy.
Machine learning in the petroleum industry (2020):
- OG21-rapport på engelsk: Machine learning in the petroleum industry
- OG21s norske sammendrag.
- Grunnlagsrapport fra DNV GL: Study on machine learning in the Norwegian petroleum industry.
Preparations for strategy revision in 2021:
Technologies for improved cost and energy efficiency (2019):
- OG21-report: Technologies for improved cost and energy efficiency.
- Rystad Energy report: Technologies to improve NCS competitiveness.
Hydrogen from natural gas with CCS (2019):
Risk assessments and impact on technology decisions (2018):
Business models and technology acceleration (2017):
- OG21-report in English
- OG21-report - summary in Norwegian
- Boston Consulting Group - consultancy report
Strategies for technology qualification (2015):
Technology challenges year-round operations High North (2015):
TTA-reports on technology to reduce costs (2014-2015):
- TTA3 report on drilling technology to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- TTA4 report on subsea technology to reduce costs
For access to earlier OG21-reports, please contact the OG21 secretariat.
Messages at time of print 2 December 2023, 03:02 CET