Technology Champion of the year
The winner of the "Technology Champion of the Year" award will be announced at the OG21-forum. The award goes to a person that has been instrumental in the implementation of new technology over the last two years.
Efficient technology implementation is often dependent upon individuals that efficiently influence technology decisions. Such "technology champions" can be found at all levels in the organizations.
OG21 therefore introduces a new award to the "Technology Champion of the Year" in the Norwegian petroleum industry. The criteria for the award are:
- The prize will be awarded a change agent or person in a leadership position in a research institute, supplier company or oil company in Norway.
- The winner has been able to influence decisions such that one or more technologies with a high value creation potential, over the last two years has been implemented considerably faster and/or broader than the normal.
Everyone is invited to nominate candidates within October 14, 2019. Nominations with a description of why the candidate is worthy of the prize, should be sent by e-mail to Gunnar H. Lille in the OG21-secretariat.
The description should include:
- Name, company and role of the candidate.
- Short description of the technology and the business opportunity the technology represents (approx. a half page).
- Short description of where and when the technology was implemented, and which effects the technology has had so far (approx. a half page).
- Short description of the candidate's efforts and importance of the efforts for the implementation of the technology.
The jury consists of:
- Roy Ruså, jury leader. Petoro and member of the OG21-board.
- Ann Christin Andersen, Board leader of Norsk Industri, Oil&Gas
- Ingrid Sølvberg, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate.
- Gunnar H. Lille, OG21-secretariat.
The winner will be announced at the OG21-forum, November 12 at Oslo Plaza.