Members to the the OG21 Board is appointed by the Norwegian Minister of Petroleum and Energy. The Board consists of members from oil companies, suppliers, research institutes, universities and governmental bodies.
The members of the OG21 Board:
- Elisabeth Kvalheim, Equinor, Board leader.
- Arne Jacobsen, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate.
- Charlotte Skourup, ABB
- Finn Carlsen, Petroleum Safety Authority.
- Lars Sørum, Sintef.
- Merete Madland, University of Stavanger.
- Morten Jensen, Schlumberger.
- Pål Helge Nøkleby, Aker Carbon Capture.
- Roy Ruså, Petoro.
- Siri Helle Friedemann, The Research Council of Norway.
- Tove Lie, Lundin.
- Espen Kjærgård, observer from MPE.
Messages at time of print 16 August 2022, 17:50 CEST