Members to the the OG21 Board is appointed by the Norwegian Minister of Petroleum and Energy. The Board consists of members from oil companies, suppliers, research institutes, universities and governmental bodies.
The members of the OG21 Board:
- Elisabeth Kvalheim, Equinor, Board leader.
- Arne Jacobsen, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate.
- Charlotte Skourup, ABB
- Finn Carlsen, Petroleum Safety Authority.
- Ingrid Anne Munz, The Research Council of Norway.
- Kjell Morisbak Lund, Petoro.
- Kristin Moe Elgsaas, AkerBP.
- Lars Sørum, Sintef.
- Merete Madland, University of Stavanger.
- Morten Jensen, Schlumberger.
- Pål Helge Nøkleby, Aker Carbon Capture.
- Per Sogge, observer from MPE.
Messages at time of print 26 September 2023, 20:38 CEST